Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The Worst Part of Pregnancy


Spring Buttercup



I failed my 1st glucose test so I am heading to the lab to take a 3 hour test. Yuck! You would think working for a diabetes company I would have this figured out by now! Oh well~ I hope that everything turns out ok. Baby Fenimore is moving around a lot these days. My Dr has me keeping track of movements. Baby F loves when I eat!

I have felt really lucky in this pregnancy as I have not had nausea and have felt really good up to this point. 10 weeks to go! The worst part of pregnancy has been... choosing paint color! I think I am color blind. I have tried 6 different paints and I am not sure if we have found the one but we are close. Take a look at our progress on the nursery~

1 comment:

  1. WOO HOO! I am sooo excited you are on the blog train! Honestly, it is a lot of F-U-N! I can't wait to see all the baby updates!

    I am lovin' the paint process...it looks like you guys have a good system for picking Baby F's room color. ENJOY, ENJOY, ENJOY all that comes with the new baby...I think the room is really half the fun!

    Did I tell you already how crazy excited I am about your blog!? LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete