Happy Belated Valentine's Day
Ryan and I spent the weekend celebrating V day at home with steak and shrimp dinner and some Pinot Noir and desserts:
Tiramisu and Tres Leche. YUM!
and PAINTING! I finally found the one- lucky #7 of 8 paints. Thank goodness for Pottery Barn Kids. It's Benjamin Moore's Natura paint in Moonlight. It looks fabulous! It is exactly what I have been looking for. Now on to the furniture. It's at the store waiting to be delivered and to be put together. Another fun project for my husband.
I had my Dr's appointment last Fri. Feb. 12 and all was normal with the 3 hour glucose test. This weekend my mom arrives and my sister is throwing a baby shower for me. I am so looking forward to spending time with my girlfriends, mom, and sis. Karen will be coming from MI to visit. Can't wait! I will post some pics.

Ryan and I spent the weekend celebrating V day at home with steak and shrimp dinner and some Pinot Noir and desserts:
Tiramisu and Tres Leche. YUM!
and PAINTING! I finally found the one- lucky #7 of 8 paints. Thank goodness for Pottery Barn Kids. It's Benjamin Moore's Natura paint in Moonlight. It looks fabulous! It is exactly what I have been looking for. Now on to the furniture. It's at the store waiting to be delivered and to be put together. Another fun project for my husband.
I had my Dr's appointment last Fri. Feb. 12 and all was normal with the 3 hour glucose test. This weekend my mom arrives and my sister is throwing a baby shower for me. I am so looking forward to spending time with my girlfriends, mom, and sis. Karen will be coming from MI to visit. Can't wait! I will post some pics. 8 weeks to go!

I do enjoy seeing Ryan being put to work. :) Valentines looked FAB at your house...and YUMMY! I wish I could be at the shower...I am sure it will be FUN! Please tell your mama I say HI!
ReplyDeleteGet used to this, because I will probably comment 95% of the time!!!